This model is a variation on our popular EMSter™ unit. The unit will fit Polaris 800 standard cab 2010-on models and Kubota. The bed is longer and on the Polaris unit the operator must remove the factory plastic tool box to fit the L.B. model.
The two storage compartments under the platform are proportionally larger.
Benefits of the EMSter™ L.B.:
- Ideal for patient transport.
- Built of durable and light aluminum diamond plate.
- Mounts on numerous 6x6s, ATVs and UTVs currently on the market. (Polaris Ranger 6×6 is most suitable platform.)
- Standard unit consists of a box platform. (Can accommodate a flat board, stokes basket or a medical bed.)
- Under the flat carry surface are 18 cubic inches of storage space.
- Behind the EMTs seat is storage amounting to 2 cubic feet.
- Replaces the UTV pick-up box, thus lowering the vehicle weight. (The unit can be placed in the Kubota 900 factory box. Please inquire with our company.)
Platform box measures:
- Length 69 inches
- Width 30 inches
- Height 12 inches